- All applications for all levels shall be subject to an Entrance Test and approval by the Academy Management / Head Coordinator. The Entrance Test will comprise English and Maths over a duration of 1 hour for the Junior Academy.
- All applications for entry into examination years are subject to approval by the Academy Management. The Application Form must be completed and submitted along with the Application Fee.
Pre-School Academic Hours
Primary School Academic Hours
|School||Days||Hours||Break & Lunch|
Note: The above are subject to revision or change
MINDLABS operates on an open admission system, accepting children in the Academy throughout the year. All applications for admission are given equal status by the Academy and no child is excluded on the basis of nationality, culture, religious beliefs or academic ability.
Parents meet the Admissions team and if required the Head Coordinator prior to admission. This meeting is to ensure:
- That all due forms are given to the parents and are completed by them. These include the Admission form, the Medical form and the Rules and Regulations
- That the parents have the opportunity of sharing information about their child with the Admissions team and/or Head Coordinator
- That all parties are clear as to the obligations and the expectations of others.
During the admission process and the Entrance Test period parents are obliged to provide the office with the academic history from previous schools and also where necessary, records of Special Educational Needs or medical records of their children.
Parents must pay the Registration fee promptly and all the necessary fee payments on time; failure to do so will result in the loss of place.
Children are admitted to the Academy into the class appropriate to their age. Parents are required to produce evidence of age when submitting the application form.
When admitting a child in Key Stage 1 there will also be a reading component to the Entrance Test in order to determine the child’s ability in English. SLN does not have the resources or programmes to support students with major learning disabilities or physical challenges and reserve the right to deny admission to any child whose needs are unable to be met by the Academy.
|Key Stage||Year Group||Age|